Selected sustainability trends
Through consistent complaint handling in multidisciplinary teams, we are constantly improving our product quality and pursuing our 0-defect strategy. In 2020, we were able to improve our complaint rate by 20% compared to the previous year.
Deepening the production line
In order to offer our customers customized solutions from a single source, we are constantly expanding our production depth. In 2018, we invested in a laser cutter that offers our customers the following benefits, among others:
- High flexibility in shape and material
- very fine, often post-processing-free cut edges
- Engraving/ marking, and cutting at the same time
- No tool change necessary, short set-up times
In 2019, we added sewing to our value chain, and since 2020, we have been offering cut-to-length services. On customer request we supply rough cuts instead of roll goods.
In production we use recycled polyester and polyamide. These raw materials are GRS-certified and can be used as knitted or spacer fabrics in the Greenhouse, Elements and Performance product lines. View products.
- Waste for recycling 80% 80%
- Waste for disposal 20% 20%
- Decrease in water consumption 2020 vs. 2019 80% 80%
- Decrease in energy consumption 2020 vs. 2019 20% 20%
- Increase: employees since 2014 32% 32%
- Increase: Female employees since 2014 12% 12%
- Rejuvenation of the workforce since 2014 16% 16%
- Decrease in average length of service since 2014 50% 50%
Savings in greenhouse gas emissions through alternative energy generation
(6900 t since 2014).
Total donations since 2014:
- Growing textile generation
(T+D Reutlingen, Deutsche Institute für Textil-und Faserforschung)
- German Children and Youth Foundation (DKJS)
- cultural and sports facilities from the region
All key sustainability figures at a glance